You don’t need one bit of wishing, hoping, or finger-crossing to sell your home this spring! All you need are these five tried-and-true tips for a successful sale:
1. Don’t overlook the power of decluttering, depersonalizing, and staging.
2. Be slow to make costly upgrades. Consult with an agent who knows your neighborhood before spending lots of money. Chances are, your home isn’t too far from ready condition.
3. Your kitchen will sell your home so if you’re going to put money anywhere, think no further than the heart of your home—the kitchen.
4. Always price your home in line with the market. It’s never a good idea to go above value “just to see what happens.”
5. Link up with an experienced agent you trust and easily connect with.
Curious what your home is worth in today’s market? Contact us for a free CMA.